At Tikshoret we see all aspects of marketing as part of a continuum, and we try to follow the following principles in all the marketing services that we provide for our clients:
The 10 Commandments of Effective Communications
- Inform your staff and stake-holders before announcing anything to the world.
- Don’t plagiarize (steal) other people’s text or images.
- Honesty is the best policy (spin may sometimes help).
- Translations should be culturally sensitive.
- Transmit consistent marketing messages across all media.
- Help people to find you on the internet by optimizing your site.
- Use the advertising media that your target audience read.
- Only communicate when you have something to say – but find something to say whenever you can!
- Give potential clients just enough information that they want to hire you…
- Always include your contact information: Sarah Manning – sarah (at) tikshoret.biz